Powered by WP Greet Box
Do you feel as if you have musical talent, but it is trapped deep within? No one appreciates your talent because for whatever reason, whenever you actually pick up an instrument that talent gets lost? If you have dreamed of having talent, making music videos, and having a concert for the world to see,Wii Music might be for you.
Wii Music is a new game by Wii. In the game, you (along with up to three other friends) can play musical instruments using your Wii controllers. You can strum a guitar, tap the drums, or play the sitar. The only thing you have to do is choose a song and then play along by acting out the playing of the instrument.
With all of the musical games on the market today, let’s take a look and see if Wii Music stands out.
- You can make your own jams. Do you want to change the song up and make it fast or slow? You can put your own spin on a song, and the game keeps up with your actions. You don’t have to do a basic follow the leader with this game. You can go off on your own.
- There are no rules or right or wrong with this game. You can strum along without having to worry about pushing a series of buttons. Just act the game out.
- You can share music videos with your friends. Once your video is created, it can be stored and shared. The videos are a lot of fun to watch.
- This game is really meant for the younger gaming audience. If you are an adult, you might get bored with this game. However, if you have kids, it can be fun to play along with the kids.
- If you are looking for a challenge, this is likely not the game for you. While this is much more inclusive than other music games, it is not nearly as challenging. You do not really have to have any special skills, and it does not take practice in order to master Wii Music.
- It is hard to play this game when you have Guitar Hero sitting on the shelf, just begging to be put into the console.
The Bottom Line
This game can be a lot of fun, but it will not provide a challenge. If you have spent a lot of time with games such as Guitar Hero, this is likely not the game for you. However, if you like the idea of jamming out and putting your own spin on music, you will have hours of enjoyment with this game. This is a must for those who have small children. Kids will love this game, and adults will likely love playing along with the kids.
This game is best when used as a game of make believe. If you want to have an evening in which you can pretend like you are a rock star, this is the game for you. If you want a challenge, this is not the game for you.
You might tire of this game quickly, but you will likely have a few good times before it finds its place at the bottom of the shelf.
If you want to get this game, you can visit sites such as:
- Wii Fitness Gives You A Thorough Workout
- PlayStation2 Game Cheats
- Nintendo GameCube Cheats
- Pogo Cheats
- Xbox Walkthroughs